Muscle Power League

A place to discuss new ideas, thoughts, and chat about existing competitions.
zooma
Lifetime Contributor to Shooting
Lifetime Contributor to Shooting
Muscle Power League

Post by zooma » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:25 pm

This is THE league to shoot your classic air pistol in.

I am amazed it was not the first thought in this section, but hopefully now it is here all you classic air pistol fans will take a look at the thread on BBS -

"Muscle Power League - whats that all about". - click on this and enjoy the read.

The new rule about including A.N Other makes it easy for smaller groups to enter a team to shoot four cards each per month.

Well worth considering - well worth shooting in.

This series is designed for Classic Air Pistols - so give it a go!
Feinwerkbau P40 Tricolour wanted.........still !
http://www.bobsairguns .com - proud to host the RMTC site since April 2011.

pmh
Site Admin

Post by pmh » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:38 pm

I must admit it is a fun competition, and certainly think it is doing it's part to encourage the use of guns that would ordinarily have been left in the cupboard.

I have been pretty ting this where I can,  and have pointed several club shooters in the direction if the ABBS.

I think I can also safely say that the members of the Rossendale club have introduced the most variety in the springer choice, and have certainly set the standards to beat.

Interestingly enough, a few members seemed to discover the delights, and certainly underestimated potential, of the Gamo series of air pistols at the same time.

The Centre is head and shoulders above the rest, with the Falcon close on it's heals. The Target would certainly perform as well, but this still remains a rare beast, and isn't seen as much.

If you are a member of a target club, then you will certainly find this an enjoyable experience.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<