New scottish league

A place to discuss new ideas, thoughts, and chat about existing competitions.
beeker
Marksman
Marksman
New scottish league

Post by beeker » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:27 am

Hi Lads
          When I posted on the site originally, looking for advice on servicing my fwb 80 I mentioned that I was just starting to compete in our newly formed NASGARC pistol league which has gone from strength to strength in its first year. I touched on the fact that we as a club were trying to promote  the initiation of a Scottish league , this has become a reality and the response from clubs in Scotland has been encouraging. The first competition cards have to be received at nasgarc by 16th-march-2013  where the adjudicator will score them.
                                      The format will be 16 shoots and the best 10 scores added to arrive at an individual winner. Full rules and details have been posted on the website,  which can be found here.

Bill

pmh
Site Admin

Post by pmh » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Glad to hear it is up and running.

There seems to be a bit of a resurgence in shooting at the moment, which can only be a good thing.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

beeker
Marksman
Marksman

Post by beeker » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:49 pm

Hi Phil
        Hope all is well with you. I agree with you regarding the resurgence in shooting , certainly in air rifle and pistol , certainly on the up in Scotland anyway. Pistol competitions are such good craic whilst being competitive due in no small part ( in my humble opinion ) to the close proximity of the competitors , and the type of individuals who chose to take part in them.
                                                                                Take care.
                                                                                 Bill :)

Plinkit
Plinker
Plinker

Post by Plinkit » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:28 pm

Great stuff Bill I love to see new and expanding shooting clubs, leagues, forums etc.

Well done to you guys.  :D

Could the admin please amend Bills post so the website shown becomes a clicky.  :wink:
>>>This space has been reserved for a witty signature<<<