Nick Hulme - Magic 9 design

If you have had good service, a good deal, or have a particular favourite for no real reason, then let fellow forum members know by posting their details here.
Tank
Pistoleer
Pistoleer
Nick Hulme - Magic 9 design

Post by Tank » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:09 pm

I consider Nick a friend and he is a terrific prototype engineer. I have given him some really challenging NeedaFix projects in the past and he has come through every time without wasting my money or his time. Be aware - he is in demand so if you need it tomorrow, well, it isn't going to happen.
His website is here: http://www.magic9designltd.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and I know he has done work for other people on here, especially in the CO2 Bulk Fill area.
graham.
I’m going off to go find myself. If I’m not back by the time I return, keep me here.
https://tamesidepistol.club/

Ian
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

Re: Nick Hulme - Magic 9 design

Post by Ian » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:35 pm

I can vouch for the quality of Nicks work, he has undertaken work on a number of pistols for me and the results have been excellent

micken
Marksman
Marksman

Post by micken » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:16 pm

Nick is currently sorting out a bulk fill adapter for me to fill both my Tau-7 transfer bottle and a Hambleton Bard bottle that has the same fitting but larger capacity. I am confident that this will be a well engineered piece of equipment.

kj68
Marksman
Marksman

Post by kj68 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:35 pm

Nick has done some excellent work for me in the past and can vouch for Nick every time,
atb kj68 :)
Happy Shooting

Kemik

Post by Kemik » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:35 pm

Met him the other week when I picked up my drulov brilliant guy & first class service
Drulov du10
Pardini k90
RO72 Panther
Webley premier mk11
Bsa cadet
Bsa airsporter s

Aitchy

Post by Aitchy » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:48 am

An endorsement from me is probably long overdue here. Nick was reccommended as someone who could recommission my 30+ year old and unusable Original 75 target rifle; it was returned as good as new (and probably better). Since then he's successfully made, mended and modified several pistols, rifles and accessories. A very talented engineer and a pleasure to deal with.