Crosman 600 and mk2.

A place to discuss and share pictures, reviews, of your pistols.

Moderators: SysAdmin, zunmik, pmh

Crosman 600 and mk2.

Postby johnbaz » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:42 am

These are my fave two Co2 pistols, Just love how they handle!!

Image


John :P
johnbaz
Plinker
Plinker
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:29 pm

Re: Crosman 600 and mk2.

Postby zunmik » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:25 pm

Nice, a great fan of the Mk2 owned one for many years, Mike.
Swiss Arms TG1,~ S.G.S Duo 300, Colt 1911, P900 IGT, G0JVB ex G6MUI.
User avatar
zunmik
Pistoleer
Pistoleer
 
Posts: 693
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:22 pm
Location: ilkeston

Re: Crosman 600 and mk2.

Postby Certus » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:16 am

johnbaz wrote:These are my fave two Co2 pistols, Just love how they handle!!

Image


John :P


Hello John,

I'm really a spring powered air pistol fan, but turned to the dark side a bit when I added added a nice boxed, first series Crosman 600 to my collection.
I was so impressed with the pistol that it was followed by a few other offerings from Crosman, Benjamin, Schimel etc. I even bought a Benjamin 422 which is also a semi-auto, but not built to the same engineering standards as the Crosman 600. My favourite Co2 pistol for both accuracy and general handling qualities remains the Crosman 150 which is almost as accurate as my Feinwekbau PCP at 10 metres.

Regards
Brian
Certus
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 8:34 am
Location: Worthing West Sussex

Re: Crosman 600 and mk2.

Postby johnbaz » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:49 pm

Certus wrote:
johnbaz wrote:These are my fave two Co2 pistols, Just love how they handle!!

Image


John :P


Hello John,

I'm really a spring powered air pistol fan, but turned to the dark side a bit when I added added a nice boxed, first series Crosman 600 to my collection.
I was so impressed with the pistol that it was followed by a few other offerings from Crosman, Benjamin, Schimel etc. I even bought a Benjamin 422 which is also a semi-auto, but not built to the same engineering standards as the Crosman 600. My favourite Co2 pistol for both accuracy and general handling qualities remains the Crosman 150 which is almost as accurate as my Feinwekbau PCP at 10 metres.

Regards
Brian


Hi Brian

I have a little few more Crosman pistols but the 600 and mk2 seems better made than most of them, Here's a pic of them, There's an old 1322 missing from the pic as i've no idea where i've put it!! :oops:
Image

Have to say though that i'm a fan of all types of pistols whether they be springers, Co2 or pump ups! (PCP's too!)
Image


Cheers, John :P
johnbaz
Plinker
Plinker
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:29 pm

Re: Crosman 600 and mk2.

Postby Certus » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:51 pm

Hello john,

Looks like you have enough air pistols to keep happy for some time. Is there anything you are still chasing or have you like me started to run out of space to store them ?
Although they are a bit of a pain to cock, I also have a few early Pump-up Crosmans and Benjamins which are very accurate having a long sight radius and of course being recoiless.

I know you are also active on the BBS forum, and wondered if you will be able to make it to the Kempton Park event next Sunday.

Regards
Brian
Certus
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 8:34 am
Location: Worthing West Sussex

Re: Crosman 600 and mk2.

Postby johnbaz » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:29 pm

Certus wrote:Hello john,

Looks like you have enough air pistols to keep happy for some time. Is there anything you are still chasing or have you like me started to run out of space to store them ?
Although they are a bit of a pain to cock, I also have a few early Pump-up Crosmans and Benjamins which are very accurate having a long sight radius and of course being recoiless.

I know you are also active on the BBS forum, and wondered if you will be able to make it to the Kempton Park event next Sunday.

Regards
Brian


Hi Brian

I'm afraid I won't be traveling down to Kempton park as I hate driving and it's alltogether too far for me to sit behind a wheel!, I did travel down to the first one with a friend in his car though!

I've been fancying a Smith & Wesson 78 or 79G, I may drop on one someday!!

I did start collecting Crosman pistols but have faltered at seven!

I'm actually becoming wary of buting any more guns as the Governmet have been discussing them recently in the house of commons, I can see them going the same way as in Scotland, I have 156 plus several part guns, I can see them being worthless if legislation is enforced!! :evil:


John..
johnbaz
Plinker
Plinker
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:29 pm

Re: Crosman 600 and mk2.

Postby Certus » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:03 pm

johnbaz wrote:
Certus wrote:Hello john,

Looks like you have enough air pistols to keep happy for some time. Is there anything you are still chasing or have you like me started to run out of space to store them ?
Although they are a bit of a pain to cock, I also have a few early Pump-up Crosmans and Benjamins which are very accurate having a long sight radius and of course being recoiless.

I know you are also active on the BBS forum, and wondered if you will be able to make it to the Kempton Park event next Sunday.

Regards
Brian



Hello John,

Pity you couldn't make it to Kempton Park as there was even more to see than at the first event.

I have a S&W 78G (below) and have found it very similar in weight and balance to Model 41 .22 rimfire pistol I remember from before the breech loading pistol ban.

As you say, they are always looking for something to ban, but I don't let it put me off too much.

Image

Regards
Brian
Certus
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 8:34 am
Location: Worthing West Sussex

Re: Crosman 600 and mk2.

Postby johnbaz » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:28 pm

Certus wrote:
johnbaz wrote:
Certus wrote:Hello john,

Looks like you have enough air pistols to keep happy for some time. Is there anything you are still chasing or have you like me started to run out of space to store them ?
Although they are a bit of a pain to cock, I also have a few early Pump-up Crosmans and Benjamins which are very accurate having a long sight radius and of course being recoiless.

I know you are also active on the BBS forum, and wondered if you will be able to make it to the Kempton Park event next Sunday.

Regards
Brian



Hello John,

Pity you couldn't make it to Kempton Park as there was even more to see than at the first event.

I have a S&W 78G (below) and have found it very similar in weight and balance to Model 41 .22 rimfire pistol I remember from before the breech loading pistol ban.

As you say, they are always looking for something to ban, but I don't let it put me off too much.

Image

Regards
Brian


Oooh!!These really are good looking pistols, I'm deffo going to have to get one!!


Cheers, John :P
johnbaz
Plinker
Plinker
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:29 pm


Return to Air Pistols

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 6 guests