Gamo Falcon

A place to discuss and share pictures, reviews, of your pistols.
zooma
Lifetime Contributor to Shooting
Re: Gamo Falcon

Post by zooma » Thu May 16, 2013 6:25 pm

I agree, they do shoot very well but I don't find the trigger on mine too heavy - springers take a bit of "remembering" - but it soon comes back after a few cards.
Feinwerkbau P40 Tricolour wanted.........still !
http://www.bobsairguns .com - proud to host the RMTC site since April 2011.

zunmik
Pistoleer
Pistoleer

Post by zunmik » Thu May 16, 2013 6:37 pm

zooma wrote:I agree, they do shoot very well but I don't find the trigger on mine too heavy - springers take a bit of "remembering" - but it soon comes back after a few cards.
I'm sure your right, but for various reasons i won't bore you with i can't fire @ will to settle into it so i will stick to those i can manage ok,
atb, M.
WALTHER LP3],Etc[/b], G0JVB ex G6MUI.

zooma

Post by zooma » Fri May 17, 2013 7:52 am

zunmik wrote:
zooma wrote:I agree, they do shoot very well but I don't find the trigger on mine too heavy - springers take a bit of "remembering" - but it soon comes back after a few cards.
I'm sure your right, but for various reasons i won't bore you with i can't fire @ will to settle into it so i will stick to those i can manage ok,
atb, M.
What make this hobby of ours so interesting is that there is no universal pistol that suites everybody, and if the Falcon is not for you then that is the way it is.

My friend does not like Feinwerkbau Model 65 and 80 - I find this very strange as I thought that they would be just about as close as it was possible to get to the universal pistol - but it just goes to show how important it is to "try before you buy" whenever possible.
Feinwerkbau P40 Tricolour wanted.........still !
http://www.bobsairguns .com - proud to host the RMTC site since April 2011.