TAU 7 MATCH.

A place to discuss and share pictures, reviews, of your pistols.
Adam77K
Plinker
Plinker
Re: TAU 7 MATCH.

Post by Adam77K » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:11 pm

I have lately conceived a strong hankering after one of these pistols. In an ideal world I would be after the Match or Silhouette.

I notice they are not thick on the ground, and there is one currently advertised on the BBS.
It is a Standard model and appears in tip top condition and cased with all the accessories.

The price is £385 which to me seems a little on the high side. My guess from admittedly no experience with these pistols would have been about £300. I paid just over £200 a few years ago for a Drulov DU10 (although they do go for a fair bit more) which is from the same stable and rightly or wrongly I had mentally filed the Tau in the same price/quality bracket.

Given it is "only" the Standard, am I about right, or am I way off and it's a good price?

Oh yes, and anybody know of any others for sale?

Cheers

Adam

micken
Marksman
Marksman

Post by micken » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:33 pm

Hi Adam, the price on that Tau is premium. I'm in Leeds and have a couple of good 7's, a .22 and a .177. I've also got a Drulov DU-10. Where do you shoot? PM me it would be great to meet you.

Cheers,

Mick

97nick

Post by 97nick » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:27 pm

Hi guys you can buy the TAU 7 match new direct from the factory. I bought mine a few months ago, sent it direct to me no problem, I bought the walnut grip. shoots REALLY good :) the price is not to bad, web site here:

http://www.taubrno.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dont buy a second hand one, there is not much difference in price :)

pmh
Site Admin

Post by pmh » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:49 pm

97nick wrote:Hi guys you can buy the TAU 7 match new direct from the factory. I bought mine a few months ago, sent it direct to me no problem, I bought the walnut grip. shoots REALLY good :) the price is not to bad, web site here:

That's good to know.

What was the postage cost, and how long did it take to arrive?

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

97nick

Post by 97nick » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:42 pm

pmh wrote:
97nick wrote:Hi guys you can buy the TAU 7 match new direct from the factory. I bought mine a few months ago, sent it direct to me no problem, I bought the walnut grip. shoots REALLY good :) the price is not to bad, web site here:

That's good to know.

What was the postage cost, and how long did it take to arrive?

Kind regards,

Phil
Hi Phil, it cost in pounds £378.00, postage was something like £20.00 and bank transfer was about the same if I remember right. so just over 420 really. it took about ten days to come and you can track it. they also do the silhouette model and a completely awesome looking pre-charged pistol too!