semi-auto CO2 pistols.

A place to discuss and share pictures, reviews, of your pistols.
pmh
Site Admin
Re: semi-auto CO2 pistols.

Post by pmh » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:27 pm

I never shot a 9mm P38, but I did have an Erma P3 copy in .22 a pleasant pistol to shoot, but poor choice of material let it down. After swapping it for the second time I have up.

Ian is certainly right about the price, and I do think it is worth paying for a decent one.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

micken
Marksman
Marksman

Post by micken » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:37 pm

I was fortunate to shoot a really good selection of the classic full-bore semi-autos as a teenager. They all had their individual feel and recoil, the Luger P-08 being quite different due to it's toggle action. Never shot a full-bore P-38 as far as I can recall. Really enjoyed revolvers too. I have a Drulov DU-10 that's fun to shoot, picking off 12 bore empties at 10m and 20yds.

BaggieBoy

Post by BaggieBoy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Hi

I've got a DRULOV Condor DU10 pistol - .177 - which fires five rounds 'semi-auto'. Bought it when they first came out - have the original receipt - about a dozen or so years ago and it's very nice. But, I've never put as much as a tin of pellets through it and I've now moved on(!) to springers and SSP...plus I do muzzle loading and rim fire shooting. So, I'm looking to sell if anyone is interested as I just don't use it. Pistol is immaculate - hardly used - and comes in original 'leather' case with all tools, bits n'bobs, spare seals, instruction leaflet etc. Have photos if anyone interesed.

Frank (BaggieBoy)