CO2 target pistol for the wife

A place to discuss and share pictures, reviews, of your pistols.
JonW
Plinker
Plinker
CO2 target pistol for the wife

Post by JonW » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:25 pm

Firstly, it's good to be back! Been a pretty mad year but things getting a bit more normal now means I can get some shooting done again.

Got my Gamo which I am happy with but looking for something for the wife to shoot. I am thinking CO2 due to lack of physical effort but not wanting a looky-likey. The Crosman 2300 is looking favourite at the minute due to it's relative low cost and upgrade options but just wanting to get a few opinions on anything I may have overlooked.
CO2 is not a definite but if it requires cocking, it must be minimal effort. Any help muchly appreciated chaps. :)

pmh
Site Admin

Re: CO2 target pistol for the wife

Post by pmh » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Have you considered the Hammerli AP20?

A lightish weight PCP, with the smaller cylinder, that is proving quite popular.

Blackpool Air Rifles, etc, have them in.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

JonW
Plinker
Plinker

Post by JonW » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:52 pm

Unfortunately I sold all my PCP bottles last year so would be an expensive option due to extras needed. apart from which, I don't want to get her something too nice!! :lol:

zunmik
Pistoleer
Pistoleer

Post by zunmik » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:53 pm

The Hammerli pistols are still quite plentiful not expensive, but still competitive, and of course Co2, M. :think:
WALTHER LP3],Etc[/b], G0JVB ex G6MUI.

pmh
Site Admin

Post by pmh » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:32 pm

>This< seems to be an excellent introductory pistol, but very hard to get hold of.

Several people have called in, only to be told they are not in stock. I must admit, it has been some months since last enquiring, so it may be worth another go.

Shame really, as I would have one for the price.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

zunmik
Pistoleer
Pistoleer

Post by zunmik » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:14 pm

pmh wrote:>This< seems to be an excellent introductory pistol, but very hard to get hold of.

Several people have called in, only to be told they are not in stock. I must admit, it has been some months since last enquiring, so it may be worth another go.

Shame really, as I would have one for the price.

Kind regards,

Phil
I had one of these they are an excellent pistol for the money, its very light with a good quality barrel & a super trigger as Phil says its well worth considering, atb, M.
WALTHER LP3],Etc[/b], G0JVB ex G6MUI.

JonW
Plinker
Plinker

Post by JonW » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:33 pm

Ooh, like the look of that very much. Thanks for that gent's, we have a new favourite. Looks ideal for what I was after.