This is fantastic please read

A place to discuss and share pictures, reviews, of your pistols.
RUSS
This is fantastic please read

Post by RUSS » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:30 pm

I sent a email to Record in the hope that they might be able to put me in contact with someone who has parts for the old Jumbo pistol ... Day's went by and no reply, so I re sent the email and again day's went by with no reply. Now I know Record are still in business so what's the problem in replying to a valid question sent via email? At this point my opinion of Record was not so good thoughts like stupid company not even bothered to reply, how do they stay in business and how can they be so rude ... you get the idea, then this morning out of the blue I get a package in the post, well to say my faith and opinions have been restored is literally a massive understatement. In the package we have the spare screws required, multiple 'o' rings and the best bit not only a piston seal but it comes with a new piston as well To say that I am totally blown away ... I am so grateful to Record now I can get my Jumbo working again. The cost was most impressive as well, just 12.50 euro (about £10.60) including the post. What a fantastic service, I can not praise them high enough. Russ
Guns n Boats .... life don't get much better.

zunmik
Pistoleer
Pistoleer

Re: This is fantastic please read

Post by zunmik » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:39 pm

That's great news :D , so we'll soon have another jumbo working, super pistols, M. :)
WALTHER LP3],Etc[/b], G0JVB ex G6MUI.

pmh
Site Admin

Post by pmh » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:00 pm

A good result indeed.

However, there is still no excuse for not responding. A quick response to your emails would turn a great company into an excellent one.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

RUSS

Post by RUSS » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:34 pm

Well for me I will not take offence to the lack of correspondence (some would be better than non) they have been fantastic in keeping a customer happy and one more older pistol still working. And let's face it what can you buy today like the Jumbo?????????? answers on a postcard please. Thanks Russ
Guns n Boats .... life don't get much better.