Classic Beesas!

A place to discuss and share pictures, reviews, of your pistols.
johnbaz
Plinker
Plinker
Classic Beesas!

Post by johnbaz » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:56 am

Hi all

Here are my BSA pistols, two BSA Magnum240s and a stunning Scorpion pistol! (was under the last owners bed for 18 years!!!)..

I came by the Scorpion in an unusual manner!!

A chap from here in Sheffield contacted me asking if I would consider refinishing his two Daystate Airwolf stocks for him as he'd tried himself and made a mess!, The oil didn't dry and was just a sticky mess :cry:

He offered to give me a BSA Superstar mk1 with a 4-12x56 ASI Superscope as payment!!

I jumped at the chance!, I kept the chap up to speed on the progress by mailing him pics of each stage of the job, finally, I told him that he could collect the stocks as they were finished, he was so over the moon that they weren't tacky and collecting fluff and other bits that he told me he'd brought me a 'bonus'!!!

This was the Bsa Scorpion!!, In truth I was more smitten with the Scorpion than the Superstar!! :dance:

These were his stocks..

Cheers, John 8-)

pmh
Site Admin

Re: Classic Beesas!

Post by pmh » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:09 am

I've never fired a 240, and always thought of them as ugly, but they have grown on me over the years.

A boxed Scorpion is also on my list, though it would have to be .177 as I prefer pistols to be in this calibre.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

zunmik
Pistoleer
Pistoleer

Re: Classic Beesas!

Post by zunmik » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:37 am

Ah at last some proper spring pistols, love your 240's superb pistols, and a nice looking scorpion. M. :D :handgestures-thumbupright:
WALTHER LP3],Etc[/b], G0JVB ex G6MUI.