.20 Cal pellets

A place to discuss and share pictures, reviews, of collectable pellets and tins.
Mark
.20 Cal pellets

Post by Mark » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:32 pm

Does anyone have a source for reasonably priced 20 cal pellets?
H & N and Crosman pellets are well priced for what they are, but a bit expensive to use in my E9A, a £6 tin of Superdomes would be ideal if such a thing existed.
The other thing I thought, was how about making some sort of sizing device to size 22 pellets down to 20?

pmh
Site Admin

Post by pmh » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Uttings have a selection, and they are quite reasonable on postage if you buy 10 tins, link >here<

Blackpool Air Rifles also have a selection.

You could get a .20 drill bit, or a 5.08mm (5.1mm?) drill bit, if you can find one, drill some steel and try popping some cheap .22 pellets through to see it it works.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

Tank
Pistoleer
Pistoleer

Post by Tank » Sun May 05, 2013 9:04 pm

pmh:2434 wrote:
You could get a .20 drill bit, or a 5.08mm (5.1mm?) drill bit, if you can find one, drill some steel and try popping some cheap .22 pellets through to see it it works.

Kind regards,
Phil
Not quite as simple as that I am afraid. You would need to create a forcing die with a cone from .22 to .20 and then size the pellet by forcing down the cone and through the .20 part.

Easier buying a tin of pellets. Even an expensive tin!
graham.
I’m going off to go find myself. If I’m not back by the time I return, keep me here.
https://tamesidepistol.club/