Vintage Diana Pellet Tin

A place to discuss and share pictures, reviews, of collectable pellets and tins.
gab
Plinker
Plinker
Vintage Diana Pellet Tin

Post by gab » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:50 am

I am hoping that someone on this forum can help me date a Diana pellet tin. I purchased a Webley Senior a few months back. It was a package deal that included a second type post-war Webley oil can, a partial round tin of early post-war Webley pellets, and a sealed tin of Diana pellets. I haven't been able to find any information on the Diana tin. I suspect it is from the 1950s. Does anyone here know?

red lion

Re: Vintage Diana Pellet Tin

Post by red lion » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:57 pm

Can't help with this one Gab only became aware of these recently and would like to find one.may not be 50's as all pellets I used back then were in cad boxes as metal was scarce. If ifind out will let you know .
My collection is close to 300 tins and boxes 99.9 of e'm are full how many have you now.
Regards Alan.

John M

Re: Vintage Diana Pellet Tin

Post by John M » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:56 pm

Hi Gab,

These are included in my 1962-63 Milbro catalogue alongside boxes and tins of Milbro Caledonian, so this was probably the point of crossover between the two brand names, as I believe the Diana tins were available during the 1950s.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

John