Boxed webley typhoon

A place to discuss all things Webley. As this is probably the most collected airgun maker we felt it deserved a section of its own.
Billy n
Boxed webley typhoon

Post by Billy n » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:43 pm

I have a boxed webley typhoon in really good condition ,comes with 2small bottles of web oil 1 unopened and a telescopic mount .i presume it's around the 1970s era can any one please advise on its value I'll try to get some pics loaded up . Kind regards bill

Certus
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

Re: Boxed webley typhoon

Post by Certus » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:21 pm

Billy n wrote:I have a boxed webley typhoon in really good condition ,comes with 2small bottles of web oil 1 unopened and a telescopic mount .i presume it's around the 1970s era can any one please advise on its value I'll try to get some pics loaded up . Kind regards bill
Hi Bill,

You will really need to post some pictures before an accurate value can be made as condition in always very important. Original boxes and accessories will also attract a significant premium especially if in good condition.

The Typhoon is a smaller version of the Hurricane and was made to replace the Junior for younger shooters. I always think its proportions make it more attractive than the Hurricane and it's certainly less common than its larger brother.

In my opinion, a realistic ballpark value for a fully functional, boxed Typhoon in good condition would be in the region £80-£100.

Regards

Brian