some webley Accessories

A place to discuss all things Webley. As this is probably the most collected airgun maker we felt it deserved a section of its own.
Appinpar68
Plinker
Plinker
some webley Accessories

Post by Appinpar68 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Some Webley Accessories

Small webley target holder & Targets, Webley Marksman Badges  & Webley Flying Bullet (collect vouchers & send postal order) and Webley Allen key

Oil Can is a replica made by Troubled Shooter on the BBS

Ian
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

Post by Ian » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Nice collection

Troubleshooter seems to have an enormous stock of accessories and classic pistols!

I have one of his replica Webley Senior boxes with manual and parts list and it is outstanding (I will post a pic when I get my digital camera sorted out)

pmh
Site Admin

Post by pmh » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Well done for the first post in accesories.

I am building quite a collection of shooting badges, so will have to post them soon.

I do like the winged bullet badge.

I think I might have the free target holder that came with my BSA Meteor Super somewhere.

I do like the oil can, shall have to see if can't are available.

Kind regards,

Phil
Last edited by pmh on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ian
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

Post by Ian » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:36 pm

David (Troubleshooter) produces them in small batches and advertises them on the BBS - they tend to sell out pretty quickly

If you PM him on there he will be able to give you some idea of when he will next have some

bellringer
Marksman
Marksman

Re: some webley Accessories

Post by bellringer » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:32 pm

Hi, relatively new to the forum and just seen the post, nice collection. I have most of these in my own collection plus some allen keys with oblong aluminium tags. Some time ago I had a rare item which was a bullet shaped lapel badge, in brass, with a black glass/enamel inset which had a number in the centre. These were issued to the workers during WWII and in the awful event that the factory was bombed the badges could be used as identification for fatalities; this is now in the collection of an even more fanatical Webley collector than myself. Nice to see someone else who not only has an interest in just guns but the associated bits and bobs as well. RayH [bellringer]

Certus
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

Re: some webley Accessories

Post by Certus » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:31 pm

bellringer wrote:Hi, relatively new to the forum and just seen the post, nice collection. I have most of these in my own collection plus some allen keys with oblong aluminium tags. Some time ago I had a rare item which was a bullet shaped lapel badge, in brass, with a black glass/enamel inset which had a number in the centre. These were issued to the workers during WWII and in the awful event that the factory was bombed the badges could be used as identification for fatalities; this is now in the collection of an even more fanatical Webley collector than myself. Nice to see someone else who not only has an interest in just guns but the associated bits and bobs as well. RayH [bellringer]
Hi Ray,

I was totally unaware of the story relating to the badges issued to Webley employees during the war so thanks for sharing some more information regarding the fascinating Webley history.

I started collecting vintage air gun accessories rather than the air guns themselves some time ago in an attempt to give my wallet a rest. Unfortunately, it turns out that some accessories particularly Webley, have turned out to be more expensive and harder to find than the guns themselves. Still, they don't take up as much room and provide the same satisfaction when you track down the item you have been chasing.

Regards

Brian