Webley Mark 1.(new model)

A place to discuss all things Webley. As this is probably the most collected airgun maker we felt it deserved a section of its own.
zooma
Lifetime Contributor to Shooting
Lifetime Contributor to Shooting
Webley Mark 1.(new model)

Post by zooma » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:40 pm

I have very recently bought a .22 Webley Mark 1 air pistol for a very fair price that is in overall good condition except for the lower section of the left hand grip that is missing.
The very kind seller also gave me a rectangular orange coloured tin of 500 Webley .22 pellets with plenty of pellets left inside and a pair of wooden grips that look like they have been shaped from mahogany.
This means that I do have a complete pair of grips to use until I can find a replacement black plastic grip to enable me to return this pistol to its original spec - although I suspect that the wooden grips will be better to actually shoot with!
Being a .22 I do not have anywhere to shoot it so I am hoping to find a genuine .177 "new model" Mark 1 barrel as I like to keep all of my air pistols regularly exercised and I want to use it at our local club.
The Mark 1 is noticeably stiffer to cock than the Senior due to the single link lever but it is not too difficult - just enough to keep IJ away from it :dance:
Feinwerkbau P40 Tricolour wanted.........still !
http://www.bobsairguns .com - proud to host the RMTC site since April 2011.