How y'all doin'...!?!?

Take the opportunity to introduce yourself.
MDriskill
How y'all doin'...!?!?

Post by MDriskill » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:57 am

Which in real English, as spoken outside of East Tennessee, means more or less: "Hello, hope you all are doing well, how exciting it is to discover this forum!"

I've been an airgun enthusiast for many years, lean more toward rifles with springs in them really, but certainly have never turned down a good deal on an air pistol!

I do own the obligatory Webley Senior, Hurricane, and Tempest, along with some other stalwarts such as: Walther LP 53 (and its Polish Lucznik doppelganger), nice early wood-frame postwar Diana model 5, BSF S20, Hammerli Master, a brace of FWB 65's, and a smattering of newer things.

I'm looking forward to a lot of fun and education here.

Certus
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

Re: How y'all doin'...!?!?

Post by Certus » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:55 am

MDriskill wrote:Which in real English, as spoken outside of East Tennessee, means more or less: "Hello, hope you all are doing well, how exciting it is to discover this forum!"

I've been an airgun enthusiast for many years, lean more toward rifles with springs in them really, but certainly have never turned down a good deal on an air pistol!

I do own the obligatory Webley Senior, Hurricane, and Tempest, along with some other stalwarts such as: Walther LP 53 (and its Polish Lucznik doppelganger), nice early wood-frame postwar Diana model 5, BSF S20, Hammerli Master, a brace of FWB 65's, and a smattering of newer things.

I'm looking forward to a lot of fun and education here.
Hello,

Welcome to this excellent forum and hope you enjoy reading and contributing to the many subjects discussed here.

Regards

Brian

kj68
Marksman
Marksman

Post by kj68 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi there a warm welcome to the forum, great bunch of people on here, it sounds to me you have a good selection of air pistols already. I think the webleys are great. Will be nice to see you in some of the good thresds on the forum.

rgds kj68 :D
Happy Shooting

webley701

Post by webley701 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:15 pm

Welcome to the forum.

Regards
Russell

pmh
Site Admin

Post by pmh » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:39 pm

Hello,

And welcome to the forum.

We seem to have gone a little quiet recently, but I know many of us are busy.

Hopefully, will get back up to speed soon.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<