Greetings from Pembrokeshire

Take the opportunity to introduce yourself.
JerryM
Greetings from Pembrokeshire

Post by JerryM » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:33 pm

Hi Everyone

Just joined the forum, I can't believe I didn't find it earlier

I've been shooting since the 1970's off and on, my first air pistol back then was a Milbro BB repeater managed to crack my bedroom window first day I had it! In spite of that my parents let me buy a Webley Hawk which I've still got. Next came a Webley Hurricane (long gone) and then an Original 50.

I moved to Streatham in S London in the early 80's and lived within a 2min walk of Streatham Armoury, so I used to be in there most weekends, that added a Walther LP3, webley premier, Sharp Innova and an Original 50 to the collection.

In a moment of heresey I then decided to take up clay pigeon, and pretty much left the airgun fold for a good few years, however since moving to the wilds of west Wales, I've restarted my interest in airgun target shooting, and over the past few years I've picked up a few of the classic guns from the 70's and 80's - Walther LP2, FWB 65, and the Original 10 as well as refurbishing some of my older and neglected guns.

I've really enjoyed reading through the various threads on this forum, just hope I can make a worthwhile contribution

Best regards to all

Jerry

pmh
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from Pembrokeshire

Post by pmh » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:43 pm

Dear Jerry,

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Many of us started as you did, and it's a shame that the youth of today will never experience the good old days as we did.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

Certus
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

Post by Certus » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:36 am

Hi Jerry,

Welcome to the forum and i hope you enjoy learning and contributing as much as I have since becoming a member.

Regards

Brian

kj68
Marksman
Marksman

Post by kj68 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:38 pm

Hi Jerry welcome to the forum :)

kj68
Happy Shooting