Greetings from NorthWest PA, USA

Take the opportunity to introduce yourself.
jwedelmann
Greetings from NorthWest PA, USA

Post by jwedelmann » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:14 pm

Hello Everyone!

My name is Jeff from Cochranton, PA, USA :dance: . Looks like we're finally getting a bit of snow up here today but it's been so mild compared to last year -- I love it. Glad to join the association and airgunning doesn't have that much interest in my area (that I know of) as mostly this part of PA is all about hunting with either various powder burners or archery. I have a pretty good collection of airguns (no firearms), both rifles and pistols, both vintage and currently in production, and of all power plants. Mostly my collection is building toward a legacy for my now 2-1/2 year old granddaughter who I'm hoping might like to shoot airguns with me someday! I don't hunt, other than various feral catfood can lids, spinners, paper targets, and anything else that makes a fun reactive target. Much of my shooting is either in my small back yard or my basement so I can shoot year 'round, and 10m shooting is my favorite.

Wishing everyone some Happy and SAFE Holidays!!!!

pmh
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from NorthWest PA, USA

Post by pmh » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:33 pm

Hello Jeff,

And welcome to the forum.

I keep dropping hints about getting my grandkids into shooting, but get a frown from mum; a joking frown I'm sure.

They are a bit young yet, though.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<