New member from Worthing

Take the opportunity to introduce yourself.
Certus
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter
New member from Worthing

Post by Certus » Sun May 12, 2013 4:25 pm

Hello Everybody,
A bit of an introduction from a new member who has just joined this very interesting forum.

I live in Worthing West Sussex and am now a happily retired Quality Engineer having once worked in the Flight Simulator Industry until my retirement 2011.

I have been interested in shooting all my life and have been an active member of the Novio Magnum Pistol Club in Chichester West Sussex for over 25 years. My interests were mainly centred around fullbore & smallbore pistol shooting until the pistol ban in 1995. I continue to shoot muzzle loading revolvers but have also taken a more keen interest in Airguns since 1995. I now have a collection of maybe 40 Vintage Air Pistols and Air Rifles.

I look forward to contributing and learning from other members who ahare a common interest in all things Classic Air Gun.

pmh
Site Admin

Re: New member from Worthing

Post by pmh » Sun May 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Hello,

And welcome to the forum.

We have many members of note, in the airgun world, and many interesting articles/information.

We are currently under a revamp, where we hope to offer even more interesting sections in the near future.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

Ian
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

Post by Ian » Sun May 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Welcome to the forum - great to have you on board!

micken
Marksman
Marksman

Post by micken » Sun May 12, 2013 6:14 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Mick