Take the opportunity to introduce yourself.
wilson

Post by wilson » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:50 am

How do, to all.
I'm a Lancashire lad Bolton born, I've bin shooting at things with allsorts of things as long as I can remember, from home made cane bows, catapults, sling shots, Chinese arrows, etc.

I can't remember what make my first airgun was probably a BSA ( I got shot in the neck with-it, the pellet is still in there) I think the Webley Air gun was a bit to dear in them days, I did have a Webley Senior (.22) Air Pistol for a short time but mi mam found out and I had to get rid of it, any way I've been hooked ever since on air weapons,' rifles and pistols I use a Rohm Twinmaster for target shooting but at present it's with Nick Hulme and has been since November last year but no problems I have other pistols, including an old Webley Junior, Colt 1911, Crossman E9A, Daystate Competa CP 0081, Harper Wolf Classic CDT, FAS AA604, HW75, Crossman 600 SA, Feinwerkbau Mod 80, Feinwerkbau Mod 2. I did have quite a few others but the guy who has just recommended that I join your forum has bought a few off me over the past few weeks. I also have quite a few lovely old and some new air rifles but that's another story.
Sorry to have been a bit long winded with the introduction. I look forward to reading some of your topics, learning a bit more and may be adding my twopeneth if it helps of course.
Regards
Wilson

pmh
Site Admin

Re: New Member

Post by pmh » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:26 pm

Hello Wilson,

And welcome to the forum.

You are quite nearby to many of us.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

kj68
Marksman
Marksman

Post by kj68 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:44 pm

Hi Wilson welcome to the forum, it looks to me you have a nice little collection of guns, enjoy shooting them.
atb kj68 :)
Happy Shooting

micken
Marksman
Marksman

Post by micken » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:52 pm

Hi Wilson and welcome to the forum. You've certainly got an interesting selection of guns there.

Best regards,

Mick