Snow

A place for anything general gun related, if there isn't already an appropriate sub forum.
Tank
Pistoleer
Pistoleer
Snow

Post by Tank » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Snowing like hell here again today. It became quite addictive trying to shoot into the same hole in the snow. And the possibility of thousands of new "targets" everywhere :D
graham.
I’m going off to go find myself. If I’m not back by the time I return, keep me here.
https://tamesidepistol.club/

Tank
Pistoleer
Pistoleer

Post by Tank » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:57 pm

God that all sounds so wrong :oops:
graham.
I’m going off to go find myself. If I’m not back by the time I return, keep me here.

pmh
Site Admin

Post by pmh » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:09 pm

I had to endure a 6 mile journey surrounded by imbeciles and incompetents.

Despite many people skidding, sliding, and banging off the kerb, they still insisted in driving at 30mph and keeping a foot apart from each other.

It's no wonder there are so many accidents and insurance premiums are what they are!

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

Tank
Pistoleer
Pistoleer

Post by Tank » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Well, leaving shooting for a moment and moving on to Driving in The Snow that Phil may further vent his spleen -
I am always greatly entertained to watch the Breakfast/Evening/lunchtime news programs giving "Winter Driving Advice" LMFAO!

Pack spare Water. Take a can of Petrol. Have blankets. Take food. Make sure your mobile phone is fully charged.

UNBELIEVABLE! These plonkers are actually advising people that it's okay to go out in a driving blizzard as long as you take a fully charged mobile phone and a bottle of water! It is simply amazing.

Someone needs to dish out some real advice and tell these people - It's okay to stay at home when you can't see more than three feet in front of yourself! And the biggest single piece of advice that i have NEVER heard anyone EVER give. Is it winter? Well fit WINTER TYRES you pillock!
It should be law. It is everywhere else in Europe that has to cope with bad weather. If you cannot produce a set of Winter/Snow tyres in many countries of Europe when it is time for your annual MOT equivalent - you fail. Simples! And just don't think of driving around in snow without winter tyres. That's three points and a fine.

The UK solution? Make sure you have some food and a blanket in your car!

We really are barmy.
graham.

webley ken

Post by webley ken » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:07 pm

Another good tip if you get stranded-

DONT EAT YELLOW SNOW :oops:

Ken
Another Webley air gun I didn't realise I needed until I saw it. (Don't tell the Wife)