Parcelforce = scum

A place for anything general gun related, if there isn't already an appropriate sub forum.
zunmik
Pistoleer
Pistoleer
Parcelforce = scum

Post by zunmik » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:00 pm

Sent a parcel on friday i paid for 24hr guaranteed next working day, it did'nt arrive i queried it @ got an e-mail saying turn a round time is 17 working hours ie 2 working days so what happened to the guaranteed 24 hrs????, my advice only buy/sell guns locally save hassle, worry, & money
M (fedup pi$$ed off & bl00dy angry)

pmh
Site Admin

Post by pmh » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:36 pm

You are lucky if you dealt with Parcel force and they are trying to right any wrongs, as it is against their policy to carry airguns other than for RFD to RFD.

You might have to take a grimace and say they are being very helpful in taking the parcel, but don't mention is contents.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

zunmik
Pistoleer
Pistoleer

Post by zunmik » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:40 pm

pmh:2574 wrote:You are lucky if you dealt with Parcel force and they are trying to right any wrongs, as it is against their policy to carry airguns other than for RFD to RFD.

You might have to take a grimace and say they are being very helpful in taking the parcel, but don't mention is contents.

Kind regards,

Phil
They changed it a couple of weeks ago Phil you can now send airguns legally via Parcelfarce, M.

pmh
Site Admin

Post by pmh » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Ooh, interesting, I must read up on that, most handy if they do.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<