8 Grm Co2

A place for anything general gun related, if there isn't already an appropriate sub forum.
zunmik
Pistoleer
Pistoleer
8 Grm Co2

Post by zunmik » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:42 pm

I've been having a bit of a clearout & found 25-30, 8grm co2 cylinders Free to anyone who wants to collect them, i'm about 3miles from junction 26 of the M1. It seems a shame to chuck them if anyone wants them. ( note I will not post them to costly). M.
WALTHER LP3],Etc[/b], G0JVB ex G6MUI.

zunmik
Pistoleer
Pistoleer

Re: 8 Grm Co2

Post by zunmik » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:56 pm

zunmik wrote:I've been having a bit of a clearout & found 25-30, 8grm co2 cylinders Free to anyone who wants to collect them, i'm about 3miles from junction 26 of the M1. It seems a shame to chuck them if anyone wants them. ( note I will not post them to costly). M.
These have now gone a local guy with a Zastava 45 gladly snapped them up I've also had a clearout, I've got 4 old fashioned large suitcases full of junk "new & old airgun parts" managed to empty one to local shooters which included springs & parts for the tx200 mk1, 2 innova rearsights, asst iron sights, various pistol grips, a Vulcan stock, old canvas gun bags etc, glad to give them away to make space. I will sort the other 3 in the new year, M. :)
WALTHER LP3],Etc[/b], G0JVB ex G6MUI.