Umarex Buckmark URX

A place to discuss and share pictures, reviews, of your pistols.
Tinbum
Umarex Buckmark URX

Post by Tinbum » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:21 pm

As a spin off from another thread, I see that these can be had for under £50 delivered from the continent. Has anyone got or used one? I know it's a naff little pot-metal plinker, but I'm just interested.
We're gonna need a bigger barn door!

pmh
Site Admin

Post by pmh » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:30 pm

>Here< is a link to a review of one on the UBC.

These certainly caught my eye, and cannot be beaten for the price, when ordered from Germany. I think they come to just over £50 all in.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

Ian
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

Post by Ian » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:59 pm

Doesnt look like the most durable pistol in the world but probably just as good if not better than a number if the 'gangsta' style replicas selling at over double the price

Well worth a go I would say

pmh
Site Admin

Post by pmh » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Quirky looks, and a break barrel.

I think it's one of those guns people will be looking for in 15 years or so, a bit like the Panthers.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

zunmik
Pistoleer
Pistoleer

Re: Umarex Buckmark URX

Post by zunmik » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:38 pm

I was in one of my local rfd's today, and was surprised to see the Buckmark pistol there so I gave it a try it does seem a bit crude & basic with a heavy trigger, but after a few shots to get the feel of this springer it was surprisingly consistent, however i think the asking price of 5p under £70 is pricey as it did not feel like it would last very long!, M. :think: :)
WALTHER LP3],Etc[/b], G0JVB ex G6MUI.

Vyand

Post by Vyand » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:44 pm

They're not at all bad.
I have a mint boxed condition one for sale if anyone is interested.

peteswright

Post by peteswright » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:30 am

I got mine for £60. Love it. Yes it seems a heavy trigger but with a few hours practice shooting and a positive pull you soon get it. It breaks nicely (sear). Easy to break (barrel) and load, and is pretty accurate consistently. I would definitely recommend trying one. Its low powered and quiet so can be used for in house plinking. ATB. Pete.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Gamo PR45, P17s, 1377, SMK rifle, HW 40, HW 45, HW 75, Gamo AF10, Hatsan mod 25, Tanfoglio Witness, Crosman 357, Browning Buckmark. Webley tempest. John Beatie holsters.