BT Infinity stops airgun collecting and Webley defence

A place to discuss and share pictures, reviews, of your pistols.
zunmik
Pistoleer
Pistoleer
Re: BT Infinity stops airgun collecting and Webley defence

Post by zunmik » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Ooooh looks like the webley Wobblers are stirring, maybe there Turkish Fez is starting to slip, M. ;) :D
WALTHER LP3],Etc[/b], G0JVB ex G6MUI.

bellringer
Marksman
Marksman

Loss of Broadband Service

Post by bellringer » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:52 pm

Hi I know how you feel to be without a broadband service. I am not an every day computer user, but I also use a B.T. line [with another provider] and I was unfortunate enough to be in an area where the B.T. sub distribution box was blown up by metal thieves. So not only did I lose internet supply but also telephone land line for several weeks. I really do not envy you, I suppose like many things, to steal words from a song ''we don't know what we've got till its gone. Hope you get back on line soon. Regards bellringer :pray:

pmh
Site Admin

Post by pmh » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:01 pm

If you have a smart phone, and as a last resort, you can always tether a bluetooth device, which is where tablets come in handy.

When my estate was built they tried the "new" aluminium calls, as opposed to copper. Unfortunately, on a regular basis, the exposed end rots away and needs re-terminating, leaving the line dead for a few days.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

zooma
Lifetime Contributor to Shooting
Lifetime Contributor to Shooting

Post by zooma » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:17 pm

[quote="I.J."]

Our numbers increase daily and others will follow our lead, remove their rose tinted glasses and pronounce -'Wobbly Webleys dont rule'. :dance:

Citizen IJ - Up the revolution brothers!

I think you are wrong - your revolution numbers do not increase daily and your Webley bashing disease has never got a proper grip on the UK air pistol enthusiasts. The "small pockets" of Wobbly haters that are left will never expand or proliferate :naughty:

Since pockets has been mentioned IJ has very deep pockets but very short arms :clap:
Feinwerkbau P40 Tricolour wanted.........still !
http://www.bobsairguns .com - proud to host the RMTC site since April 2011.