Anyone for a Predom Ludznic?

A place to discuss and share pictures, reviews, of your pistols.
Tinbum
Anyone for a Predom Ludznic?

Post by Tinbum » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:33 pm

I like these little Walther copies and had one a while back. They come up for sale occasionally but at higher prices than I think is necessary.

One of my friends is Polish and has a couple of brothers who trade in various things at home, so I asked her if they could find any for me. It turns out I may have found some at a good price and I think I'm gonna order a few. Before I do, does anyone want me to get one on their behalf? By my reckoning I can send them (from me) by insured, next day courier for £80 each! The cheapest I've found for sale on t'interweb was £100 delivered from the Czech Republic, so I think its a very good price!

If anyone's interested, just let me know. Nothing is definate, and an interest will by no means be taken as a commitment to buy as I reckon I could get £100 each easy on gunstar anyway. Just thought I'd ask around......
We're gonna need a bigger barn door!

pmh
Site Admin

Re: Anyone for a Predom Ludznic?

Post by pmh » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:04 pm

They seem to go for £150 all day long.

Sounds like you got a bargain there, and is certainly worth getting a few to sell on.

They are cheap and cheerful, needing a good strip down, clean, and sparing relube before use. Even then the trigger is still stiff.

Nice to add to a collection, but I wouldn't, again, shoot one with any regularity. :D

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<