Bell Target Crisis

A place to promote your Bell Target Shooting Club, and publish upcoming competitions and results.
bellringer
Marksman
Marksman
Bell Target Crisis

Post by bellringer » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:13 pm

Hi all. This is a duplicate cry for help in trying to recruit shooters in and around Wolverhampton. Please see the post under the same heading in ''General''. Anyone interested please e mail [email protected] or post here. Thanks a lot bellringer

Big Steve

Re: Bell Target Crisis

Post by Big Steve » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:40 am

Good luck in the quest, might be worth seeing if your local news papers would be interested in doing an editorial on the club, they are always on the look out for local interest stories.
Baikal MP654K Gen1 Oupeaat, Gen2 Grom, Gen3 Thor, Gen4 Demimak & Gen5 Tatiana
Makarov Pistol Association http://makarovpistol.myfineforum.org/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

pmh
Site Admin

Post by pmh » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:43 pm

You may have noticed that RMTC, plus some forum members from here, are in the November issue of Airgunner.

I have also written for Airgun World in the past, so it may be worthwhile getting in touch and seeing if they would accept an article on your club. It's probably one of the best ways of upping your membership.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

bellringer
Marksman
Marksman

Post by bellringer » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Hi guys, thanks for the suggestions, our local paper used to give us a great weekly coverage and actually sponsored a competition for several years, but following 'Dunblane' it is almost impossible to get coverage, we have a local para - olympics shooter who is doing brilliantly for GB but even he gets almost no coverage. I will mention the magazines though as that may be useful. Thanks again for both inputs regards bellringer.