Hello from Widnes

Take the opportunity to introduce yourself.
deejay
Hello from Widnes

Post by deejay » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:43 pm

Hi all

Been collecting air pistols for 2 years now and have Webleys mostly, Premier, Junior, Hurricane and Tempests.
Also got rifles by Feinwerkbau, BSA, Webley and an array of CO2 Replica fun Guns, Sig, Colt etc.
I am mostly into collecting and not so much shooting, I don't hunt or have any urge to, but I like target shooting and plinking.
I have an indoor, 21 foot range, in my loft which I put in two years ago, hence the collection.
Always had airguns from childhood onwards but now at the age of 60 I am collecting all those guns again and especially those out of reach guns I used to read about and want, but could never afford.
I have been tuning my rifles down to below 6 foot pounds for indoor use apart from the late 50's, Early 60's Webley Mk III I just got from Mcavoys, I might leave that as it is, in case I ever manage to find somewhere outdoors to use it.

Been getting most of my airguns from Mcavoys near Wigan, great selection and great service.

Cheers

Dave

zunmik
Pistoleer
Pistoleer

Re: Hello from Widnes

Post by zunmik » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:31 pm

Welcome you will find plenty of collectors on here to exchange info & views with, atb, mike.
WALTHER LP3],Etc[/b], G0JVB ex G6MUI.

pmh
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Widnes

Post by pmh » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:21 am

Hello Dave,

And welcome to the forum.

Tracking down those once out of reach guns is quite common, I've done it myself.

Slowed off a bit, as I am running out of room.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<