Greetings from Frankfurt, Ger

Take the opportunity to introduce yourself.
Centurio Germania
Greetings from Frankfurt, Ger

Post by Centurio Germania » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:07 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Bastian, 30 y.o. and I just won an online autction for a Walther LP 53 a couple of day ago (its a later / latest model by the looks of the paint & missing extension on the rear)

My intention is to use it for some fun plinking (i regular shoot my air rifle and recurve bow with friends)
I realy like the looks and production quality of it, but I am also looking forward to customise and mod it, aiming to make it a smooth and accurate shooter :) Maybe I even attempt to craft wooden grip parts for it, to make it look and feel nicer. (disclaimer: i am a complete novice, but i enjoy emercing myself in new topics and trying out stuff)

current status:
- curious & exited
- hoovering up all the information i can get on that air pistol (and classic air guns in general) on pros&cons, mods, how to maintain and use it the right way
- happy to find this nice forum to learn stuff and maybe at some point share my experience with my new piece

As I am not a native speaker and also not realy familiar with all the correct technical terms, please feel free to correct me at any time. I am happy for all the imput you can offer regarding Spring air pistols, especially about the the one I now own =)

I am aware of some youtube channels, and websites / online shops regarding the air pistol topic, but still exploring.

Other 'non classic' air guns i own:
- Diana 240 classic

gonna have a look arround here now..

Have a great evening guys!
cheers,
B.
Pro Gloria et Patria

pmh
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from Frankfurt, Ger

Post by pmh » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:44 pm

Hello Bastian,