Innova joy

A place for anything general gun related, if there isn't already an appropriate sub forum.
zunmik
Pistoleer
Pistoleer
Innova joy

Post by zunmik » Sun May 05, 2019 2:43 pm

Had a mate round earlier to borrow a scope i no longer use, and whilst going through a tin of spares came across an old Innova rear sight i had forgotten about he was ecstatic he'd been trying to locate one for Yonks you'd think i'd handed him a fortune, but hey that's collectors for you!. mike.
WALTHER LP3],Etc[/b], G0JVB ex G6MUI.

Tank
Pistoleer
Pistoleer

Re: Innova joy

Post by Tank » Sun May 05, 2019 4:12 pm

I know the feeling. I cannot bring myself to throw things out, the pleasure of giving works well for me.
Somewhere amongst my precious I have a Parker Hale sight reamer and someone wants me to enlarge the hole in their rear sight. Now, if I could just remember where that "safe place" is I would be sorted!
graham.
I’m going off to go find myself. If I’m not back by the time I return, keep me here.
https://tamesidepistol.club/

zunmik
Pistoleer
Pistoleer

Post by zunmik » Wed May 08, 2019 3:21 pm

Tank wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 4:12 pm
I know the feeling. I cannot bring myself to throw things out, the pleasure of giving works well for me.
Somewhere amongst my precious I have a Parker Hale sight reamer and someone wants me to enlarge the hole in their rear sight. Now, if I could just remember where that "safe place" is I would be sorted!
I to suffer from the "safe place" Syndrome, somewhere i have my Cardew ballistic sledge, damned annoyed i can't place its location. :? mike.
WALTHER LP3],Etc[/b], G0JVB ex G6MUI.

johnbaz
Plinker
Plinker

Post by johnbaz » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:34 pm

I put one away somewhere safe years ago, It's so safe that I still haven't found it!! :lol:

John :D