Pellpax

A place for anything general gun related, if there isn't already an appropriate sub forum.
Tank
Pistoleer
Pistoleer
Pellpax

Post by Tank » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:05 pm

So, Pellpax have gone. Sad really but as was mentioned by the person who told me "it's a sign of the times".
Not today, not tomorrow but certainy in our future I can see the end of "Sport Shooting" as we know it. The stories are becoming legendary now, person out on a permission, couple walking a dog because "we can go where we want" - the can't but you can't tell the idiots - sees a MAN WITH A GUN and the next thing you know the armed response unit has made an appearance. They HAVE to, it is their duty now, a report of a person with a gun results in an armed response unit turnout. Then - attitude dependant and that is not nessessarily the attitude of the person holding the gun - the gun can then be held for up to three months. And I know for a fact one Police force hold the guns for three months "because I don't like them" was the Chief Police Officers reason. Said privately but I would challenge the Officer concerned with it because the person who recounted the story is beyond reproach.
Very very sad.
graham.
I’m going off to go find myself. If I’m not back by the time I return, keep me here.
https://tamesidepistol.club/

pmh
Site Admin

Re: Pellpax

Post by pmh » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:13 pm

The website is still up, so let's hope it was a mistaken rumour.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

Tank
Pistoleer
Pistoleer

Post by Tank » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:06 pm

pmh wrote:The website is still up, so let's hope it was a mistaken rumour.

Kind regards,

Phil
The person who told me was one of their suppliers.

:(
graham.
I’m going off to go find myself. If I’m not back by the time I return, keep me here.
https://tamesidepistol.club/

Vyand

Post by Vyand » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:43 pm

I only bought from them once, and it wasn't a good experience.